Just a random blog with things I love to make or redo for friends, family and around the house!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day = Craft Day

So today I'm lounging around in my pj's (yes I took a shower) and working on some craft ideas and valentine decor.  I finally made a cute rose ball that I put on a candle holder....IT TOOK FOREVER so I'm going to figure out a quicker version on the ball so I can make the matching red one.  :)  Here are some pics of some of the decor I have made for valentines.  Enjoy your day!
This idea was from the idea room.  My roses were a lot smaller so it took more time.  Yuck!  I will work on that!

 I borrowed these ideas from  tatertots and jello



I just taped scrabble pieces on scrapbook paper.  I got the frames from the Dollar Tree!

 Made this one for a friend.  Super easy.  Got the idea from racks and mooby

I made this just browsing the internet.  It's made out of canvas and felt.  Pretty easy!
I bent a wire hanger in a circle and cut up 1 yard of burlap into 12 in. long, 5 in. wide strips.  I tied them on the wire hanger.  Easy!

Super easy and you can use these all year round!  I glued the glass bowls/vases onto the candle holders I got a Tuesday Morning.  I wrapped the bottom with a vday bow and filled with vday candies.  Had some extra fabric and bunched it up on the table for a runner.  Easy table center!


1 comment:

  1. This site is awesome and the photographs of your creations are truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete