Just a random blog with things I love to make or redo for friends, family and around the house!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My first blog

Hey friends and family!  Thought I would try this technologically advanced communication source called "blogging".
I'm starting to get 'crafty' with my old age approaching so thought I would try to sell some of my crafts and give the money to charity (Compassion and World Vision).  Hopefully I will be creative enough to have several items to sell.   So patience to me while I learn this whole blogging thing and how to put the creative side of my brain to use again!   More details to come.....
Blessings to you!
D

1 comment:

  1. Deb,

    Love the name of your blog. Congrats on this new venture and I am so proud of YOU !! Can't wait to shop and lend my support ...

    Love Ya,
    Asita n Niraj :)

    ReplyDelete