Just a random blog with things I love to make or redo for friends, family and around the house!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Scarves & Necklaces

So I've finally had a little time to take some awesome pictures of a couple scarves I made as well as some necklaces too!  I should have taken pictures of the gifts I gave family and friends but since most of you reading this are family and friends you know what they look like!  :)
It's 70 degrees today and I'm loving it!  It will be 0 degrees on Monday!  And I thought Texas had some weird weather!
If you would like me to make any of these necklaces or scarves just leave a comment and include your name or send me an email at debsuescreations@gmail.com.   They range from $8-$15 each.  I can make any color of scarf you would like (just give me some time finding those funky colors!) and any color necklace.  All proceeds will go to World Vision. (www.worldvision.org)



This one has orange, green, brown and red tones. 









Both the pink and the flowered scarf are ruffled without elastic so be careful not to rip them!

No comments:

Post a Comment