Just a random blog with things I love to make or redo for friends, family and around the house!

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Girls room decor

Ok so it's been a while since I've posted anything soooo here you go.  I did a few things for Bella's room and den area.  Enjoy!

I got the idea on pinterest for this.  I spray painted the "I" and hand painted the aqua wood board with acrylic paint.  FYI The letter is cardboard so when you insert the light bulbs it's pretty flimsy, so I needed to anchor it on a board.  Just put gorilla glue around the I and sealed it to the board.



Bought ruffle ribbon at Hobby Lobby and just hot glued it around the lamp shade. 


Most everything is from Hobby Lobby here.  I painted with acrylic paint all the frames; the LOVE is carboard letters I wrapped with yarn and the Be-You-tiful I just painted a cardboard cutout with acrylic paint and traced the lettering with chalk pen.

Cut wood and stained.  Used wire from a frame hanging kit and put clips to hang her art

Chalkboard spray paint (3 layers) and a oil drip pan from Walmart made a great chalk art area for Bella!  I hung a roll of IKEA paper with a rope to! 

Bought the Sesame Street table at a garage sale and sanded, primed and painted it!

ta-da!

Next I will post curtains I hand painted for her room.  They are soooo tedious though but I'm almost done.  Til then enjoy your spring/summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment