Just a random blog with things I love to make or redo for friends, family and around the house!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Baby Circle Skirts

Here are a couple circle skirts I found the pattern for on danamadeit.com.  I'm not a sewer so it took longer than 5 min to make for me!  I found pink elastic at Michaels for one of them.  I also made matching head bows for the outfit.  They turned out super cute, but I have no idea how to sew a circle hem without having it bunch up on me....so I've got to do some research on that! 
Enjoy your weekend!  Happy Mothers Day to all moms out there!

Here's the pokadot curtains I'm working on.  I'll post a pic of them hanging up!  I just used a paper towel cardboard for the stencil of circles and then fabric medium & acrylic paint to fill in the dots.  It's taking a long time to do though!



No comments:

Post a Comment