Just a random blog with things I love to make or redo for friends, family and around the house!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm back!



So 3 months later and I'm back to crafting.  I was super busy with teaching during the day and going to night school for my pre-reqs in nursing.  Good news....I got in to the accelerated nursing program here so I'm excited about that!  So I will be crafting the night away until June!  :)  Here are a couple things I did this weekend for Christmas.  I will be making Christmas gifts throughout the week so I will put some pics up next weekend. 
Enjoy your week!  See you soon!
I used some tissue paper I bought a couple years ago and mod podged them onto Home Depot tiles then sprayed with protective enamel.

glued dollar tree candle holders and bowl/plate onto them.  Then spray painted (the plastic Krylon spray paint is really good and quick drying)


Made some Christmas cards for friends and family.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment