Just a random blog with things I love to make or redo for friends, family and around the house!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Homemade Christmas gifts

I did a few different projects this week for friends/coworkers for Christmas.  Here are the pics of them.  Enjoy!

Coasters I made with tissue paper!

Found an old frame from thrift store and painted, put pulls on the ends and painted the glass with chalkboard paint.  I'm addicted to chalkboard paint!!!!


YUM! Found recipe on pinterest.  It's small pretzels, rolos (I bought the mini ones so you don't have to peel all the foil off.  Put in oven at 350 degrees for 4 minutes.  You can put m&ms on top!  :)


I also made homemade lip gloss!  I found that recipe as well on Pinterest.  Beeswax, coconut oil and peppermint essential oil!  Easy and fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment