Just a random blog with things I love to make or redo for friends, family and around the house!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

painted glass

No I'm not dead....just very busy!  I am back for now since I am done teaching full time.  I am still taking pre-reqs this summer for nursing school so I'm pretty busy with that.  I did however have a couple days to lay in bed and look through pinterest!  I haven't been on that site for some time now!  I found some cool things I wanted to share with you.  First I am going to make my dear friend that now lives in Germany a couple baby decor gifts for her new baby girl!  Once I'm done with those I will add some pics.  Today I decided to get into painting glass!  It was so much fun and so easy!  I got the idea at sandandsisal.com.  She made them waterproof which I wanted for 3 of my old wine bottles I saved.  Here are the pics of the results.  (sorry I didn't have a before and after but I'm sure you know what empty wine bottles look like!).


The green one is the painted one I did.  The orange vase I got at a cool little shop in the Northpark Mall in OKC.

 Next I made some flowers for my friend and her baby girl.  Here are the pics on those!
The green, yellow and pink were made from tshirts.  I got the idea from matsutakeblog.  The felt flowers idea I got from makeit-loveit
Random pic of our dog Buddy.  I'm going to put this on canvas so I will show you later how it turned out!

My husband took this in the back yard at his mom and dads.  The one in the middle is a bunny butt!  :)

This will be on canvas too.  Just wanted to remember 4 years ago!  :)

That's it for today.  I will have the pics when I'm done with the double frames and canvas pictures I plan to do this week.  Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment