Just a random blog with things I love to make or redo for friends, family and around the house!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Break Break

I finally had a couple days to do some crafty stuff and finish the flooring in the master bedroom.  It only took 9 months!  :)
Here are some really bad pics on some random things I made and did.  Happy spring!!!
D
This used to be carpet so I bought some laminate at Home Depot and redid the bathroom with only $25.

Pictures don't do this hard work justice.  It turned out really good!  I love hard wood floors and this one needed some definite TLC and hard work!  9 months later and it's done...well almost.  Now I have to put quarter round around!  :)

Painted pillow using fabric paint but the orange turned out super bright.

Spray painted pillow using painters tape as the pattern

Made these little bird houses.  Got the idea from the speckled dog.  Mine need to be changed on the front...think I will repaint.

Blurry pic but just random anyway.  Cut out some scrap material and framed it for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment