Just a random blog with things I love to make or redo for friends, family and around the house!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

wooden necklaces

Ok so yesterday was snow day # 8 and I was going crazy not working (I didn't think I would ever say that!).  I can't believe it is 60 degrees today!  I found this idea online at Handy Hausfrau.  They turned out really cute!  I think I will sell these in my Etsy store once I get that started.  If you want one tell me what color(s) and I will send you a pic of what I can make.  They will be $12 each necklace and all proceeds go to World Vision!  Email me at Deb Sues Creations
Have a great weekend!



I also made these decorative balls out of yarn and twine.  If you would like any of these let me know.  I can do any color and size as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment