Just a random blog with things I love to make or redo for friends, family and around the house!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

giraffe onesies

Ok thes are the cutest things I have made by far!  I love doing them too!!!!  My friend loves giraffes and she is having a baby shower tomorrow so thought I would look online for some template ideas and whala!  I am in love with these!  I might just have to have a baby boy just to have these for keeps!  Ok maybe I will just give as gifts for now.  :)  I even made a matching gift bag!
Anyone interested in me making any custom onesies or toddler shirts let me know debsuescreations@gmail.com.  I can do any animal, shape etc. and color scheme.  They are $15 each.  Remember all proceeds go to World Vision!
This one was made of felt


He's eating a little leaf!




No comments:

Post a Comment